Who, what, when, where, why, how (but not in that order):
- Saturday, August 6. (Less than two months from now.)
- In Manhattan. (I know, I know. You liked feeling edgy when you took the train into Queens for previous Lollapuzzoolas. What the Upper East Side location lacks in edginess, it makes up for in sheer convenience.)
- Crosswords to compete on, whether your competition level is “cutthroat” or “relaxed.” (And twisty fun crosswords, at that. Great puzzles you won’t find in the daily newspaper.)
- An entertaining afternoon with crosswordy people. (Including plenty of out-of-towners who fly in just because Lollapuzzoola is so fun.)
- A chance for a crossword tournament trip to New York when it’s actually warm enough to play outside. (The rumors of NYC smelling like garbage in the summer are wildly overstated.)
- $25 tournament registration—cheap! (Optional pizza afterwards for just $5.)
Click here to register in advance.
Woohoo! I had a blast at last year’s contest.
Likewise! Here’s hoping this is the year where I get past the hell puzzle (#4? #5?) and manage to break out of the middle of the pack.